Friday, September 11, 2009

We're now on Sale ...




We're on Etsy. I have finally mastered how to minimise my pictures & list on Etsy! I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Karin who purchased a Mum's Business within 1 hour of me putting on my first listing, what a soul booster you are! I have been madly printing off copies & compiling Mum's Business folders as we're into Market season & already have the end of Octoder filled in with exciting places to visit in order to release my little baby. Will keep you posted as to where we'll be once everything is confirmed! Here's a few more page previews for you to see what's in Mum's Business & hopefully wet the taste buds! Web site is moving slowly more from lack of time to sit down & map what goes where from me, but alas I feel the need to spend some valuable hours with my three humans who call me Mum... & who I adaore. x

No comments: